Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Kid Curry becomes Busaiku

Happy Birthday to me, and a... well not so happy but at least a return to blogging.  My last blog ended in early 2007, and is now only visited by people using the image search on Google to find pictures I had uploaded.

It's time for me to return to blogging.  Why?  Because it's the perfect tool to get me writing again.  My current... situation... or shit job if you will, has taken away my passion for just about anything.  If it weren't for The Ashes, I'd be a zombie by now.  And not the good kind.  So I need to reinvigorate my passion for writing.  How?  Blogging.  It's a simple exercise, really.  I'm setting up several blogs for different topics.  This one is just my "whatever" blog.  It has no purpose except to allow me to dump my mind.

I need to just start writing every single day.  It doesn't matter what.  I need to write.  Everything and anything.  Any topic on my mind will come here.  Anything video game related will go to my other one.  Everything else comes here.  Ideas will hopefully flow from this site into other areas.  I will become a well rounded writer again.  I've slacked since graduating and that was almost 2 years ago.

"God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off." - Tyler Durden

No comments:

Globally Ignored