Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

The Blasting of Site 551

I went out shopping with The Ashes today, and it was quite nice. It was one of those pleasant yet uneventful day. And it convinced me that there are things I want to buy! Things! Materialism! Wahoo Dashdeleven!
Okay, seriously though. I like trinkets and I saw quite a few that I would like to have purchased. And books. And games that I didn't even know were out yet! Oh, and there was this exquisite recreation of three historical figures made entirely out of bacon and processed cheese! There was Stalin with a licorice mustache, Nelson Mandela with a hint of cacao, and Buddy Holly post accident made from ground beef.
I like Fallout 3. It makes me happy and not just in my pants. I wish I could live in the blasted wastelands of Washington DC. Of course I've got plenty to say about Post-Apocalypitica which I'll cover later. And LEGOs. And that degrading pinnacle of modern society named Miley Cyrus.

1 comment:

ashes10 said...

Tit soul fire

Globally Ignored