Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Got Nothing to Say? Fix it Bastardo!

So what the fux is going on with me you might ask?  Well nothing of course.  I'm stuck in yet another dead end job.  I've been upgraded to useless electronics peddler.  I must admit I rather enjoy answering questions about video games (even if I can barely get myself to play them lately), though most of the questions are of the very basic variety.  Most often asked? "Do you have Wiis?"  No fuck off you white trash wanker.

Before this becomes yet another post in which I constantly bitch about my shitty, dead end job I'll change the pace.

I still can't write.  I don't know why I can't write.  When I have a good idea, or am in a creative mood I don't get going.  Sadly it's very easy for me to lose my creative or productive moods.  I simply don't seem to have enough time.  It's all about perception, however.  I don't think I have time, so in the end I don't do shit.  I either have ADD or I'm just a dumbshit.  And I don't think I'm a dumbshit.

Changing the subject yet again, let's talk about soccer!

The Good - Liverpool remain on top of the Premiership despite opening the door for Chelsea so many times.  Thank god for Chelsea botching the job at every opportunity.  It's been damn near TWENTY years since the last English championship for one of the greatest teams of all time.  And with a team so epicly amazing, there's no reason that they should screw this up.  Liverpool needs to keep form through the second half of the season!  This is a championship caliber team, it CAN be done.  Let's pray Chelsea fumbles and Man United don't quite hit their stride.  And FUCK Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Bad -Manchester United wins the Club World Cup.  Let me just say, blah.  It should've been Gamba.  Eventually it UEFA or CONMEBOL won't win this damn thing, but sadly this wasn't the year.  Adelaide or Gamba would've been cool to win.  I wouldn't have even complained about Pachuca.  It's single elimination, one game, and so few teams.  One of these years, the underdogs will win.  Kashima Antlers in 09?  I certainly think so!

The Whatever - David Beckham going to AC Milan.  Who cares?  AC Milan have a powerhouse team, despite underperforming at the moment.  I don't think that Beckham going to AC will do much more than increasea revenues.  If the man can fill out the stadiums in the US, then he can certainly do that much in Italy.  Will he rise to the challenge and help AC get to the top of the table?  Probably not.  Will he make an impact on a star studded roster?  Probably not.  Will he bring in some money and wayward Italian fans? More than likely.

1 comment:

ashes10 said...

"And FUCK Cristiano Ronaldo."

Okay!

Globally Ignored