Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

And Onward to Destiny

2008 has been left in the dust of time, and a new year has risen to take it's place.  Where 2008 felt sorta blue and grey, I'm feeling red and yellow for 2009.  Is that a good thing?  I can't say for certain as I don't have a total understanding of my psychic powers.

I spent last night with the Ashes, in our own non-festivities.  She played with virtual dogs, I played with real cats, we made fun of the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus, we had tacos, I played Persona 4, we ate Christmas Candy, and we made the cats kiss which induced fits of giggling (and we weren't even drunk).

To all of my (zero) readers, I say congratulations on arriving in 2009.  Go to your local Shinto shrine and say your wishes for the new year.  If one is not available, simply hold your wishes for the new year in your soul and strive to achieve them.

e0107171_21445869

So good luck to you all in 2009.  This year I'm getting off my ass and getting something done!  I can't stay stagnant forever and I'm not waiting around for my life to change.  I'm making it happen!  Like that guy that single handedly built a space shuttle and went to the moon!  What was his name?  Apollo Creed?

1 comment:

ashes10 said...

"and we made the cats kiss which induced fits of giggling (and we weren’t even drunk)."

I love us.

Globally Ignored