Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Travel to Continue!

Last year I began what is certain to be my lifelong obsession with travel. I don't believe I'll have enough money to do anything more than daytrips or at most a flight within the country this year, I'll continue travelling the world as my life rolls on.
I've been blessed with an excellent travelling partner, even though she's just as inexperienced in the world. It leads to some rather offbeat adventures and excellent wandering. And I promised I'd take her the world over. Of course I promised myself the same thing. Can't break two promises!
Even though we're not able to do any international travelling this year, next year will be quite different. We're planning on going on a cruise to Central America and some Carribbean islands. It's not the ideal form of world travel. It's the tourists way of getting about, but the opportunity arose and I jumped at it. I'll get a short glimpse at these countries I've never been to. On top of that I'll get to laze about on a tropical beach for a bit. I'm sure I'll make the best of it somehow.
Here are the countries and territories I'll be visiting.
125px-flag_of_mexicosvg
125px-flag_of_hondurassvg
125px-flag_of_belizesvg
125px-flag_of_the_cayman_islandssvg

It's more than a year a way and I'm not getting too excited yet. However, it is the next time I'll be out of the country (aside from probably Canada) so I can't help but anticipate it a little. Ashes and I are going no matter what, even if the others planning to go back out.
So here's to a leisurely cruise. I'll resume real travel in a few years, when I have the proper money.

OR Japan.

3 comments:

The Ashes said...

This post made me smile. A lot.
Aaaaaand, I was thinking the other day, but hadnt mentioned to you yet, that we should go to Montreal this summer. I know you've already been, but I havent.
I also cannot wait to take you to King's Landing in NB. No I did not forget. :) You thought I would. You were wrong.

Am I really an excellent traveling partner? Im not too whiny?

busaiku25 said...

King's Landing? Hell, I forgot it. Glad you remembered. Keep remembering.

The Ashes said...

I'm good at remembering.

Globally Ignored