Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Green, Red, Grey

I have 1500 pictures of Japan on my computer.
I want to go there. I live there vicariously. I scour the internet for these
photos. It's my only connection.

I have 1300 pictures of art from video games.
Video game art is incredibly underrated. There is amazing character design.

I have 200 maps.
I should probably have more. I'm really picky about maps.

I have 180 pictures of my London trip.
And I probably should have more. I need a new memory stick. Scratch that,I need a new camera.

I have maybe 100 of my lady love.
She doesn't like me taking photos of her. But she's photogenic. Unlike myself.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am not photogenic. You have some truly terrible pictures of me like.
Like right after we got Ewan... and I had my wisdom teeth out.

Globally Ignored