Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Other Worlds

I've decided that this blog will mostly be my travel blog. I'll update with pictures and quips from the road and my life. Not that I'm on the road a lot, but I think that blogging when I am is very modern. While mobile blogging is sort of like twittering I still think it has some relevance. I twitter a lot. But that doesn't mean I can't maintain a blog anymore.
On occassion I will still write some longer blog posts here. Predominantely, however, it will be my mobile posts. You can see it in the pictures I've posted so far.

That aside here's a list of games that I'm currently in the middle of playing:
Persona 2: Innocent Sin - I'm sort of stuck after the appearance of Xibalba right now. Though mostly that's because my F keys don't work and I don't feel like fixing them.

Suikoden Tierkreis: Chugging along nicely. Just got all 108 stars and quickly headed towards the ending.

Rune Factory: Stopped playing for the moment because I can't get into a good groove with it. I intend to pick it back up though.

Football Manager 2009: Finally moved on to the newest one. Love the match engine. Managing Real Betis as a woman manager. A very nice challenge.

Persona 4: Haven't picked it up in a while for some reason. A great game. Perhaps one of the best for the PS2.

1 comment:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Globally Ignored