Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Hala van Naadam!

Did you like that last post? Part whiny, part anti-capitalist hippy rant and full of no sense or point. Yeah, I just felt obligated to blog and I honestly didn't have any ideas, time, or desire to put the effort into blogging. So what I did is just started ranting and typing whatever dribbled out of my sleep deprived head. Looking at it now, hoooo boy is it ridiculous. Awards are in order for worst blog post, and most pointless blog post.

Now check these out.

How friggin awesome are these things! Sephiroth (shut up, I know), Yuffie, Tidus and Balthier particularly draw my eye. I could NEVER get enough Tidus figurines. He's one of the best designed characters and one of my favorites in video game history. I have similar figurines for the FFIV crowd and kinda want to pick some of these up. I love video game related merchandise mainly because it's hard to find.

Look forward to a post about video game merchandise, because I just got some ideas for one. Not now. I'm tired now. Too much time in the mud pits digging for clams. I made $4.19 for 13 hours of work today! And I only got minor poisoning from lead. Win-win!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You are bizarre

Globally Ignored