Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Pier 1 Down by Pier 6

Using my advanced Internets skill (Google) I found a way to convert my exported XML from my old WordPress blog into a working Blogger format. So now there are several months worth of my old WordPress blog posts here for your perusal. A small percentage of them deal with my disdain for WordPress, so enjoy those if you're a Blogger loyalist or somesuch.

Since I worked on that blog before this one all of the imported posts are the oldest ones. The 2008-early 2009 section is all former WordPress. It's the same blog, though, the same thread. That's why I chose to import that blog and not Nirdu is the House. That's not the same idea as You've Got Green On You. It's much older and a different mindset. It's a wrestling/my college blog. This is my mid-20s/quarterlife crisis blog.

No comments:

Globally Ignored