Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

QUAN-DO

How irrelevant was that last post of mine?
Isn't it awesome?
That's what I had today. No mutant lobstermen from beyond the moon. No invasions by secret underground Luxumbourgher armies.
Just me talking about video games.

You want to know the crazy thing? I baaarely play games anymore. I play a little bit of 360 but not nearly as much as the days of the great achievement race of 2007. I've started picking up some old PS2 RPGs in order to play the greats that I've missed. I didn't play games more than a few times a month simply because I was fighting my way through college. That and I was just hanging out with people. So now I realize I've missed some great games and I've taken it upon me to play them. Persona 4 was excellent! Persona 3, Romancing SaGa, Rogue Galaxy, Odin Sphere, and Eternal Poison are lined up. I bought that about a month after it came out and let it sit for about half a year. Then I picked it up and it drew me in. I've got a DS now, too. I play that sporadically. I'm not looking to really beat many of the games I play on that. It's a fun diversion though. I've beaten two long games, Suikoden Tierkreis and FFTA2. Really, though, I just don't play games that much.

DAMN I itch. Stupid lake giving me a stupid sunburn. There's a G-D conspiracy here! The lake was all like "I want you in me, big boy," and the sun was like "I'm all the way up here bitch, I ain't gonna touch you." So I went swimming. And I got sunburned! Murderous wrath! I started yelling at the sun but I went blind briefly. Some helpful people pushed me out of the road, where I had set up my soapbox to yell at the sun. What a dick.

No comments:

Globally Ignored