Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

One Little, Two Little...

Being an person of the lazy persuasion I can't arse myself to write those big blocks of text that the internets loves so much. No, I can only find the gumption to do lists. Or pictures. Or lists of pictures. That seems to be the gold standard around You've Got Green on You lately. No slick, hip theme. No meaningful posts about actual issues or events. Lists. Granted I want to be writing those big blocks of text, which I do oh so deliciously well. It's just that I'm busy being inspired by the world! I've got so much inspiration I've gotta pound a rainbow coloured crap out every morning.

UH OH! This is becoming a big block of text! What dastard tricked me into being ironic!

I refuse to make a block.

Just lines like this!

Better plop down a list quick!

RATING (but not reviewing) EVERY 360 GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED:
***** FIVE STAR TIER *****
Fallout 3
Grand Theft Auto IV
Lost Odyssey
BioShock

**** FOUR STAR TIER ****
Prototype
Rock Band 2
Rock Band
PES 2008
Saints Row 2
Overlord
Dead Rising
Assassin's Creed
Mass Effect
Gears of War
Oblivion

*** THREE STAR TIER ***
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires
WWE Legends of Wrestlemania
Fable II
Halo 3
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009
UNO
FIFA 08
NHL 08
Samurai Warriors II Empires
Too Human
Infinite Undiscovery
Warriors Orochi
Worms
All Pro Football 2K8
Beautiful Katamari
Bladestorm
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Saints Row
Crackdown
Gun
Marvel Ultimate Alliance

** TWO STAR TIER **
Mercenaries II
The Simpsons Game
Football Manager 2007 (Just the console version, PC versions are GODS)
The Last Remnant
LEGO Indiana Jones
2006 Fifa World Cup
Bankshot Billiards
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008
Cabela's Safari
Lost Planet
TMNT
Tenchu Z
EA Sports Fight Night 3
Hexic HD

* CRAP TIER *
Scene It: Lights, Camera, Action
Blitz: The League II
TNA iMpact
Live Score Tracker (I got achievements, I guess it counts)
Dynasty Warriors Gundam
Madden NFL 06
Aegis Wing

&@%# worse than crap tier &@%$
Dash of Destruction
Karaoke Revolution: American Idol Encore
Yaris


The only reason that I'm able to rank the games like this is because the profile system keeps track of what games you've played. Y'know, for achievements and the like. I would love to be able to do this for the PS2 and PS1... and hell every system really, but I know there would be stuff I'd overlook. Stuff that was so obscure or that completely slipped my mind. Hopefully all future consoles will have as deep a stat and profile system as found on the 360

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Karaoke Revolution!!!!

I think we must play this tonight

Globally Ignored