Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wait... what?

So... wait... I've got a blog? OH YEAH! I do have a blog...

Or I did. No I definitely do. It's this one right here. I was doing this thing... pictures or something? Maybe it was achievements. I'm not quite sure. Either way they both seem like the were failures. Or drunken gargled memories. Like last Friday night which I can only remember as a fleeting series of images. There was a pig, some Italians, a Croatian mechanic, several redheads... or maybe those were camels... I woke up with three large cuts on my arm and a rabbit head necklace around my neck.

So for the record. Achievement blog, FAIL. 365 pics, FAIL. I just wanted to be like those coolios that made those "pic a day for 10 years" videos. Or the guy that took a picture a day while he walked across China. His video was epic and clever, and made me uber-jealous of his escapades. How is it possible to just uproot and spend time travelling without a care in the world beyond how am I going to get from point A-to-B?!?! If somebody could tell me it would be capitol. South Korea/Japan in a year will have to do. When I'm over there I'll take a jillion pictures a day as well as record the entire journey on 500,000 hours of video.

Homer: Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true!

No comments:

Globally Ignored