Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Well...

I said I'd do five blog posts in January. It was one of my goals damnit! Well the month isn't over and I've got plenty of time left! Quite a bit more than plenty, in fact, I've got all the time in the world.

I've got a few ideas that I'm going ahead and turn into posts. Here they are.
- BioWare games changing the face of RPGS, and the death of JRPGs (at least for me).
- Ill fated attempts at doing something with my hair lately.
- My attempt to actually cook something (using a DS cooking helper).

I will write these I swear. I just spend most of my time looking for a job, trying to find out how to write a good resume, and watching Youtube videos about Japan and South Korea. I like vlogs. I like them so much that I plan on having one someday. For now my Youtube account is just subscriptions to other vlogs and a favorites list full of Lonely Island and puroresu.

Expect something tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

How bout cooking supper for me??

Gerald Cuntface Niggerspoon Ulestra XIXIXIXIX said...

i want a supper you created. yes! and you better write tomorrow like you said you would. i check here like thirty times daily.

Globally Ignored