Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Why I Don't Like the Internet (or The Next Generation)

A) - Here's a new and cool movie/game/picture check it out. I like it, what do you think?

B) - This is stupid.

A) - You have awful fucking taste, go fucking kill yourself faggot.

B) - Fuck you loser. I bet you never get laid.

A) - I fucked your mom. Fuck you your a faggot.

B) - Why were you even born. Everyone hates you because your a fucking idiot.

A) - You don't even know what your talking about your so stupid get a brain moran.

B) - I could kick your ass and feed your balls to your asshole

A) - everything you like is stupid becuz ur DUM!!! lol

...Welcome to the internet. I have such great hope for the next generation.
This is just my observation from every single message board I've ever been on. Regardless of the topic. It could start off with a post about Serbian history, American politics, the newest video game, a picture of a damn cat even. It just degrades into pointless bickering between equally foolish pricks. There are no winners in internet arguments, everybody loses simply for having partaken. It's annoying more than anything, which is why I've long since left searching forums for information in the dust.

I weep for the future.

1 comment:

Sir Gerald P. Ulestra VII said...

haha. PERFECT . that is EXACTLY how the internet is. good man. its pathetic isn't it? sigh... i weep along with you for the future.

Globally Ignored