Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fifteen Things I Want to Do

Here's a list of 15 things I want to do. Not before I die... just do them whenever. These are completely unrelated to anything else I've got going on in my life. It's just long term "if I get to it" stuff. I saw another post that somebody did with the big stuff, I've decided to post this list to cover just the stuff that I want to do along the way. I've made lists like this in the past I think. I won't be reviewing them until after making this list and maybe comparing them at that point. This is purely spur of the moment.

Before I get to wordy, the list:

1. Live in/near a major city


2. Meet a world leader, past or present


3. Travel to all the continents


4. Play pachinko


5. Photograph my Life and the interesting stuff I see along the way


6. See the major Puroresu companies live (NOAH, NJPW, AJPW)


7. Get a dog


8. Learn to swim


9. Cook something from scratch and have it taste good


10. Drive a Delorean


11. Dress like Indiana Jones


12. Attend the World Cup


13. Cross country road trip


14. Trek through a jungle


15. Capture and convey what that insanity in my mind, the feelings and images, create, never let go of the spirit of imagination


Okay I let one big picture thing sneak in at the end. The rest of it is just stuff. That last thing is my partly my creed and partly my ultimate goal.
I can achieve most of this stuff for sure, they just aren't priorities. I'll slot them in when the time is right. If I don't accomplish these? No big loss. I can live without doing them but if I manage to do 2/3 of this list I'll be able to proudly hold up my head and say I've lived.

I had to work hard to ensure this just didn't become a list of places I'd like to go, so I lumped travel together in number three. Specific types of travel (road trip, jungle trek) were unique enough to warrant their own spots.

It's a decent list. I challenge y'all to come up with your own. Small stuff, not the big "bucket list" stuff.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I have a list like this.

Globally Ignored