Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Heatwave 2010

Heatwave 99
Rob Van Dam & Sabu vs Lance Storm & Justin Credible

Heatwave 2010
Sitting on my ass sweating while Ashes is away at the beach.

Today was the first truly hot day of the year. It's been unusually warm for this entire year, with winter effectively in March. So far the weather in Maine has been pleasant and favorable for activity, which led to my upturn in exercise.

Now we are in the midst of the first heatwave of the year as temperatures reached into the 90s today. I had the fortune to be sitting inside with a fan blowing not unpleasant air into my face. I could feel the heat and had the sweat to prove it. So summer has now borne down upon us and has left us caked in crusty sweat stains where we sit. With daylight stretching past 8 and the greens in full bloom the world is at it's most alive. Naked people were dancing in the rain in our parking lot earlier! Go outside! Sweat, smell, and just fucking take the world in.

I still want an interval-o-meter damn it! I do so much. Bills, man, they really run you roughshod.

No comments:

Globally Ignored