Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

All Quiet in the South

Again there was no World Cup today.

I also felt pretty sick and unfocused so I really don't want to write a long post today. Well, I want to write a long post but I'm just not going to.

Have I talked about Shibuya246 here? It's a great photo blog from Japan. You really need to check it out if you have any interest in that country it's the place to see what it's like over there. My favorite little feature he has is weekly trips to "conbini" or convenience stores. I really want to go to a conbini! At least I can live vicariously through this website.

Futurama has returned! After seven years off the air and a season of straight to dvd releases, the classic series returns to television with new episodes. Last week we got two new episodes which were both pretty strong and continue in the same great style. Family Guy got the call back before, but returned a very different show than it had been. Some would say better but many would say worse. I'm indifferent to Family Guy, but extremely excited at the prospect of new Futurama. I'm enjoying every second I get and would advise you to watch it every Thursday too.

World Cup tomorrow! Ghana's big chance and Netherlands vs Brazil.

No comments:

Globally Ignored