Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Disconnected

I'm sitting in my car in a parking lot right now and borrowing the University's internet. The sun is in my eyes and glaring off my screen making this all very complicated.

Our internet and cable at the house has been disconnected due to lack of payment. Not our fault though since it's not our bill to pay, but still we are without internet access for the time being. What that means is that you shouldn't expect any updates for a while. I'm still in my post World Cup depression so I don't have too much to talk about anyway. How many more posts about trying to find a job or find my purpose in my life could you guys read without vomiting anyway? Not many more I'd guess.

So sadly this will see up to maybe a week if not more of inactivity. After that I'll be back like a tornado, or a hurricane or some other force of nature. Smashing houses and destroying cattle and such. Plus more pictures! That's a promise. I like blogs with pictures instead of blocks of text. The mighty text bricks will remain, but with more colorful pictures to entertain the masses. Maybe a picture of a delightful nature scene surrounded by text describing a detailed account of the Ottoman crimes against the Armenian people. That works yeah?

In the mean time check out, hmm what site to recommend today, check out Tokyo.Japan which hosts some great picture posts from Japan. A lot of it is just Shibuya246 and DannyChoo stuff. It's all in one place though so less time browsing the internet. Plus DannyChoo's site always loads slow for me.

Adios until the end of the dark times and the sun rises again on our glorious empire!

1 comment:

Internet business at home automated system said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Globally Ignored