Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

There and Back

Two weeks ago I left for Europe.  Last week I came back from Europe.

Next time I'm going to spend more time there.  Not to mention go onto the actual continent part of Europe.  I greatly, greatly enjoyed London.  It was the most amazing trip of my life.  While the US and UK are similar in so many more ways than either country's citizens would like to admit, it was also a very alien environment.

I loved it.

I'm a traveler.
Homer: Well Marge, you gotta admit, I've been on my best behavior this trip.
Marge: You punched out three people on the street.
Homer: That was over soccer results. Can you believe they gave Giggs a yellow card in the box?!
Marge: Do you understand any part of what you just said?
Homer: I understood the word 'gave'… unless it means something else in this country!

1 comment:

jkirlin said...

PICTURES! C'MON MAN!

Globally Ignored