Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Before the Top Morning Elite Squadron

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="80" caption="WOO TANGENT"]The dancing wonder known as the prince, still not tired after greeting people to my old blog for four years.[/caption]

The prince is still dancing to his funktastic beats even after greeting people at my old blog for four years!

I just recently (the last hour) have been scanning over my old blog.  I always thought it was boring.  Then a humble photographer convinced me that it was interesting to at least one person.  So I looked it over.  I was brilliant!  I was so quirky.  I think I've fallen in love with my old blog, Nirdu is the House.  I had random posts that were just nonsense.  I covered those years in wrestling quite well, and yes with a great deal of sincerity.  I cared.  I was free and full of hope for a great future.  I was bloody charming!  I don't know what's happened.  It took me a while to hit my stride over there, I hope the same is true here.

I checked the stats, and I have over 17000 hits.  SEVEN-TEEN-THOUSAND!  That number is staggering, but a quick view of other statistics reveals that I was simply a lucky leprachaun.  Many recent hits have come from a Google image search using the words "cm punk".  It brings up a post I did when Punk was leaving ROH.  The funniest part is the comments.  People think that I'm Punk!

Andoras Benzolac Nirdu, the House.  It was a blog about nothing and it was great.

1 comment:

ashes10 said...

You should put some of the quotes from your old blog (like the ones you're always sending me :-P) into this one.
Might inspiring... would definitely be entertaining.

Globally Ignored