Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Craziness of Lord Bowel-Rempieax

As a recentish fan of soccer, I never had a single team that I grew up loving. This has led to me being a fan of many, many teams in every nation in which I have even a small bit of knowledge.
Topmost of all, however, is my complete and utter loyalty to Liverpool as my favorite club. The team is essentially the reason that I started loving soccer. I've passionately followed the team for three years now. I know I'll be a fan as long as I live.
Now for the teams which I like from other parts of the world. Sometimes it's the name, sometimes it's the colors, sometimes it's because I played as the team in Football Manager. Sometimes it's just because they are a great team with great fans and a winning spirit.

SCOTLAND - Celtic
ITALY - Palermo, Inter Milan
SPAIN - Barcelona
NETHERLANDS - Feyenoord, ADO Den Haag
DENMARK - FC Copenhagen
SWEDEN - Djurgardens
FRANCE - Paris Saint-Germain, Saint Etienne
BRAZIL - Grêmio, Fluminese, Sampaio Correa
ARGENTINA - Boca Juniors
MEXICO - Club America
ENGLAND - Crystal Palace, Rushden & Diamonds, Brentford
UNITED STATES - New England Revolution
GERMANY - Leverkusen, Hertha BSC
UKRAINE - Shakhtar Donetsk
TURKEY - Fenerbahçe
HUNGARY - Ferencvaros
FINLAND - Tampere United
MOLDOVA - Sheriff Tiraspol
JAPAN - Shimizu S-Pulse
CHINA - Wuhan (still around?)
SOUTH KOREA - Chunnam
AUSTRALIA - Perth Glory
GHANA - Hearts of Oak
SOUTH AFRICA - Kaizer Chiefs

No comments:

Globally Ignored