Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cherry Blossom Season...

It's cherry blossom season in Japan right now. Guess where I am? AMERICA! Still over here for now. Still waiting to find my opportunity.
I'll be in Japan for the Cherry Blossom season some year. Whether distant or near.



I was GOING to put pictures here... but fucking worthless wordpress is broken again. I can't click the picture link. It won't pop anything up. I don't have my toolbar... again. I can't use this broken fucking system. JESUS FUCK I can't even add tags! Or change the category! And this stupid fucking bullshit system never even lets me add interesting widgets from around the web unless THEY make them.

FUCK YOU WORDPRESS!!

1 comment:

The Ashes said...

I thought this was going to be a happy blog when I read the title....
Eff you for crushing my dreams.

Globally Ignored