Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Five Minifigs I Wish I Owned

I have twice chronicled my selections for best minifigs. Those were ones that I either owned or were aware of and simply dreamed about at night. I've owned a limited amount of minifigs over the course of my new and old obsession, yet there are still some that I just wish I owned. There's something about the LEGO minifigs, a subtle charm. A cool x-factor. Some have it more than others, like the five I'm about to list. (Credit on the photos to various sites... that I don't totally remember due to being on so very many drugs in the 60s).

FIVE - Darth Maul



FOUR - Indian Chieftain



THREE - Maharaja Lallu



TWO - Imperial Armada Conquistador



ONE - Vampire

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hmmm not what I would have expected.

Except 2 and 3. Can totally see you wanting 2 and 3

Globally Ignored