Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Links of the... FLYING ROBOT NINJA ATTACK AAAAAAHHHH

Here's some interesting links that I've come across in the past... however long since my last one. I can't be arsed to remember these things. My secretary is pretty effing awful at keeping all this sort of stuff available. I pay him to do all the bitch work like remember stuff and organize my vital information, but all he does is sit around being a cat all day. Oh yeah, my secretary is Silas. My cat.

Dark Roasted Blend - A sight that is just full of awesome fluffy goodness.

How to Hack Your Brain - A novel idea, but something that I couldn't undertake due to my current state of employment. Anyone brave enough to try this? I WOULD!

EarthBound Central - Just a load of information and one of a kind overseas stuff for one of the most under appreciated games of all time.

Jaunted - A 'hip' travel blog that I learned about watching a show on the Travel Channel. Y'know, the one with the ridiculously pretentious host belittling everybody except for his drunken ass.

Retro Junk - Just browse it and fight the waves of nostalgia.

- Knock off toys! Knock off LEGOs! Brilliant!

I had more but my assistant/secretary destroyed all copies of the links, which I have of course completely forgotten.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I thought I was the secretary and he was the assistant.

Globally Ignored