Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Posting of Irrelevant

I don't like blogging about my life in particular. In general, oh yes. In particular, fuck no. I leave that sort of blogging to Ashes. She's so good at talking about herself. I'm better at the non-specific, random posts. And dressing cats up like gladiators to perform mock combat. And creating elaborate fantasy worlds while on insane drug freakouts. And surviving the apocalypse. And writing threatening letters to international organizations.
Yet here's some little bit about me. Just how does one "Lord Busaiku, King of the Rat-Weasels" spend a day off? Well... more like wastes a day off. Basically the whole thing was spent moving. Yet not a lick of writing. Nope... except for this. And this. And this...

A Day Off - Journey of the Enchanted Tusk
Tuesday 4:00 - Get out of work. Drive my brand spanking new (7 years old) car home.
4:30 - Hassle my nephew and tell him lies which he half believes.
4:50 - Power nap
5:20 - Clear out my entertainment center and bookshelf, pack away books, etc
5:30 - Carry said furniture down the stairs, fumble with it, load it on brother's truck
6ish - Arrive at Ashes apartment with brother and nephew in tow, unload furniture
6-7 - Arrange furniture, clean, and start setting up my stuff
8 - Bring two giant loads of change to CoinStar. Profit - $77
8:30 - Head to Olive Garden for apartment warming meal
9 - Rush home to unload meal from stomach into toilet
10:30 - Crash due to exhaustion, that's right I went to friggen bed at friggen 10:30 on my day off!
Wednesday 9:00 - Wake up, drink a red tea, pet cat on head, get swiped at, hit cat on head
9:30 - Watch 3:10 to Yuma which is quite a decent movie
11:30 - Install Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 on computer
12 - Ashes comes home from school with 'dope cash money yo' (her words I swear!)
12:20 - Head out
12:45 - Cash her Check
1:00 - Return home, she runs off to buy books, I sit on my ass doing nothing (I'm so useful!)
1:20 - She gets back, spent too much on book, runs back to book store
1:35 - Picks me up and we head back to the Bangor area for shopping, Mickey D's first
1:50 - Shopping at Shaw's
2:50 - Go to my (old) house to pick up my television and surround sound, taunt my nephew with sushi (he didn't know fish could be food!)
3:30 - Go to Walmart for some more shopping, Ashes buys shoes and pants and whatnot. I get LEGOs (yay mofo) and a disc with Fallout 3 expansions (Yay!).
4:10 - Stop at Dunkin' Donuts for an iced coffee (Emperor Myself) and coolatta (the chick I was with, not me).

uhhhhhh well the time is a bit messed up somewhere in there because I know for certain we got home in the 5 range... hmmm

5ish - Get home, set up television
5:30 til now - Sat on my ass being useless.

And from now until I go to sleep, far too early again, I shall do nothing. Hoo-ray...

No comments:

Globally Ignored