Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

How I've Spent My Time

So you want to know exactly what I've been up to, eh? Beyond the entire time line I've posted? Well you're a bunch of greedy, capitalist assholes! Wait... what? You didn't ask? Well I think I'm going to tell you anyway. Or give you a few links and call it good.

CRACKED.COM
Yup, this single website has eaten up hours of my time. On some days I've spent 4 hours just browsing the site and reading articles, long after Ashes has gone to bed. Reading these articles until the wee hours of the morning, when I look up from my computer screen and say to myself "Where the hell am I?" I'm sure you've had a similar moment, in the internet age it's a common theme. Let me give you a few samples of their enthralling articles.

Worst Life Ever: The Story of Kazuyuki Fujita's Skull
Insane Fan Theories That Make the Movies Better
6 Movie Plots Mad Possible by Baffingly Bad Decisions

And more. Check it out.

No comments:

Globally Ignored