Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ooh Help Me Dr. Zaius

I'm bored and I really want to spooge out a quick blog post just to do something. So here's a list of stuff I like.

  • Screwing around on Google Earth
  • Reading websites on haikyo/abandoned buildings
  • Japanese architecture
  • Marathoning TV shows that I like (30 Rock, The Office, The Simpsons)
  • Fleshing out ideas about stuff to write (that I never get around to). Great ideas though.
  • YouTube. Holy hell have I become addicted to YouTube lately. It's a timewaster folks!
  • The Angry Video Game Nerd
  • The warm weather that we're getting. It's so fucking spring like outside, it makes me sad that summer isn't for another 39 months or so.
  • Zombies, always
  • Skylines of major cities (except Dubai, it's just awful)
  • Shenmue, god I miss Shenmue. It's been ten years now!
  • Europa Universalis III - I'll write a whole post about this game soon, it's been dominating me for several months now.
  • SOCCER! Although Liverpool complete ASS form lately has me really disillusioned. J-League is almost ready to go though!
  • Steampunk. It's aesthetically brilliant and the concepts behind the whole genre appeal to me.
  • Retrofuturism. You can't tell me that the 1950s-1960s idea of the "Space Age" or "Rocket Age" futures isn't some of the coolest shit.
Peace out. I promise that I've got some new feature length posts coming. I've been trying to get a couple of projects going, which are stalling due to my own lack of initiative. My newest idea for this blog, a weekly review of something from a convenience store that I've never tried before is forthcoming. I'm sure it will go the way of all the other "format changes" I've attempted to put into motion here. One time trial then never seen again. Well if that happens, whatever. Like I give a damn, eh?

Shit I'm working on: Nigel Witherspoon YouTube page (featuring Nigel's Game Reviews, Nigel's News, etc), The Zombie Blog (still in the layout process two years later because I'm planning too big), a billion 1/2 short stories, and... y'know, finding a paying job.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for putting Ashes on the list.

BITCH

Cap'n Gerald of Ulestra, Duke of Pinkerton, Rahamajah of Dubai said...

THANKS FOR PUTTING GERALD ULESTRA ON YOUR LIST! BITCH!

ps. THANK YOU for listening to my suggestion of doing a Nigel youtube channel! IT WILL BE AMAZING! i love you btw fag. call me. lets hang out!!!

Globally Ignored