Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Another Nothing

I founded a page over on Tumblr to go along with this one here. I would say hand in hand but the two aren't related in the least.
Here I try to post some semi coherent posts about a (small) variety of subjects. I attempt to remain somewhat scholarly even though by all accounts I fail spectacularly.

Over there it's an extension of my bumblings around the internet on any given day. So far it's just pictures that strike my fancy. Soon it will be the most interesting bits and bobs that I like and find. So check it out. Or don't. I don't really give a fuck.

It's Adventures of Silas... a name with little in common with what is posted beneath it. I did/do plan to write some children's stories detailing the 'adventures' of my pet cat, or rather the personality which has been projected onto him. I think it would be quite a fun project. Y'know because I'm so good at getting those going.

I can't wait to have a laptop. I think. Are netbooks any good?

2 comments:

Lee Farrand said...

A netbook is fine if you only need it to surf and check email. They can run multimedia well and are more convenient if you need to move them around. But if it's going to act more as a desktop, then they have limitations of memory space to run games or more complicated programs.

Depends what your budget is and how often you're likely to take it out and about with you.

Gerald the Nerdist said...

my lil wee laptop is good for internet and shit like that. nothing graphically intense or too program heavy, cus the processor cant handle it.

Globally Ignored