Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Closing Up Shop

Until I find something to really blog about hardcore I'm closing down this blog. Right now it's serving no purpose in my life. I have never been the type of person to obsessively talk about my life or what I've done since it seemed to be so very boring from the inside.

In the future I will almost certainly pop back up, but I'm taking another break from blogging. Thanks for reading my mind dumps despite my horrendously poor form.

The final word is... well there is none since I never really had a point.

Goodbye again.

2 comments:

Lee Farrand said...

Sorry to hear it!

You don't need to feel responsible for entertaining or enlightening your audience. I sometimes blog because it's therapeutic, and because I want to save it and read it sometime in the distant future.

Busaiku25 said...

You're right. In fact after thinking it over I've decided to return to blogging. Thanks.

Globally Ignored