Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Can't Quit This

I really feel a need to blog, to talk, to write and since this is the only place for me to go I'm going to continue writing this blog.  I've got a lot on my plate at the moment with a ton of changes (and too much staying the same) in my life lately.

So in the next week or so I'm going to revitalize this blog. A few simple things need updating, the layout and links are only two examples. A little change in the blog is all I need to get going. The next few posts will most likely be light articles followed by some stuff about my life. I promise to not let this become an "unemployment blog" which I've dangerously veered towards in the past.

So look forward to my blog coming into a new life in the next week or so. I'm going to be on my (terrible) laptop a lot looking for jobs in my new area which means I'll probably have a tab open to Blogger at all times. Maybe there will be some good news coming to this blog in the future! One can only hope right?

I may not have many regular readers but that doesn't bug me since that was never what I wanted here, really. I will read back on these sometime in the distant future and see what my life was like during these darkest of times in my life. I've never been at such a low point, but things are starting to look up. It's documented here on this blog (somewhat) for me to see in when I finally get this life of mine together.

I'm hammering out some Simpsons in the background while typing this up. I've watched half of season 11 today. With Ashes gone 12 hours at a time and taking my only means of transportation I have a LOT of down time. Considering that nothing is really set up (game consoles, television, streaming web, etc) I have been filling my time watching DVDs of The Simpsons. Season 10 and 11 in the last two days alone! I could rewatch these episodes a hundred times over and never get tired of them! One day I want to be able to create something to keep a person entertained the way The Simpsons entertains me.

Starting in one week (or so) this blog is going to have a new life. Look forward to it!

No comments:

Globally Ignored