Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's Gojira!

Yesterday I got up before 7 and spent all morning watching Godzilla movies. It was great. Today I got up at 8:40 and it was less great. Why is it so hard to get into a good morning routine? Is it because I don't have anything to wake up and do? All I know is that I'd like to become a morning person but it's become such a battle with myself to actually get up at a decent time. Right now I'm winning about a third to a half of the time. Coffee helps.

Remember the awful 1998 American Godzilla movie? It had Jean Reno, Matthew Broderick, and Hank Azaria as well as a spectacularly lame looking Godzilla. It turns out that version of Godzilla made an appearance in a real Godzilla movie in Japan back in 2004! It was killed in like 10 seconds by the big nasty lizard. The rest of the 2004 movie was terrifyingly bad, though. Don Frye was one of the main characters, yes the MMA crossover fighter that was Antonio Inoki's final opponent. Also there was more action between the aliens and the humans than any of the kaiju.

Crazy stuff.

No comments:

Globally Ignored