Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's not hip hop, it's Electro!

Fuck a doodle doo.

I've been listening to a lot of electronic music lately. Not even techno really, like ambient downtempo shit. It's not really good as music but what it does is mellow me out. It's some of the most relaxing sounds I've ever heard. If you have Winamp open up Shoutcast radio and listen to Groove Radio.

My favorite movies are about slackers like myself. Simon Pegg and Seth Rogen and the like.

I don't like stoner comedies though which are similar but fundamentally different than slacker comedies.

Compelling stuff I'm writing here, eh?

I can't get that Forever Young song out of my head but I can't remember where I heard it recently. It's often used in movies but I'm not sure which one I heard it in.

Silas just took a gigantor dump and is stinking me out of the room full of boxes I call home. I'd run his fat grey ass out the door if I wasn't so sure he'd be able to muscle me out. I try to stay on that cats good side since I'm sure that one more spray bottle to his dopey face would see me kicked out of my own room. I swear that cat has some fucking cronies waiting just around the corner. He seems like the type.

LINK OF THE POST
Now a feature that makes an appearance when I damn well please, the link of the post. I heard about Bohemian Drive on io9 and read all 82 (as of this post) comics straight. It's a clever post-human story about robots laid off from their jobs and decide to just GO. The art is cool and it has a unique scroll style.

No comments:

Globally Ignored