Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Trouble in Time

Okay okay okay so I know I've been neglecting this little blog of mine for several months, several critical months.  I haven't got a good reason why.  Laziness would be the largest reason, maybe apathy.  However, those aren't good reasons.  Now I'm going to get back into the grooooooove of blogging. I might have to gimmick it up at first in order to find my rhythm again.  A blog a day like last year during the World Cup?  Perhaps.  That's how I do things

This ghost town is going to be alive again.  No more gold prospector spirits roaming around scaring tourists!

Here's some things to expect from this blog in recent future.
- Stuff
- Things
- Whatzits
- Serialized stories?

I've had a LOT going on right now and tons of ideas floating around my head.  So trust to see some proper content here real soon.

P... probably.

No comments:

Globally Ignored