Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hello-o-o-o

What is this, a Florida Marlins game?!  I have so far recieved zero readers to my newest mental urinal.  That is unsurprising, however, as I have never told anyone of this place.  On top of that I have very little of substance here to be read.  Those two combined probably helped lead to this empty coliseum of a blog.

I really only have myself to blame.  I have very few meaningful posts and update oh-so-rarely that it really is a hilariously bad blog.  My last blog was something that I took a little more care to work on.  It was unfocused and mainly dealing with wrestling, but it struck a chord with a few people and had a loyal readership.

Maybe once I have more to say or can focus my thoughts (always a problem) I'll start updating more frequently and with posts of a higher quality.  I simply have to stop letting my work be my excuse not to get anything accomplished.

Until later, my feisty felines, I must leave you.

No comments:

Globally Ignored