Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Xmas Loot

It's X-Mas because the X is cooler. It's not as powerful as a Z, but better than a CH combo. Or the letter I, which is universally recognized as the weakest letter in the alphabet.

Well anyway I got more than I deserved this Xmas. I asked for very little and received very much. A small list? I can provide you with that, sure.

- Assassin's Creed II
- FIFA 10
- A robe
- LEGO coffee table book (including a minifig coffee table book)
- The Thousandfold Thought by R. Scott Bakker
- Celtic FC soccer jersey
- Big Bang Theory season 2
- Border's gift card (for un-remembered amount)
- Back to the Future trilogy
- Calendar
- Coffee maker
- Toaster

Maybe other stuff. I don't remember. Really it would've just been better to get money and put it in the bank, or not get so much stuff so my parents can pay for heat this winter. I like stuff, however, and this stuff will help me waste my time instead of do anything productive. That's what the new year is for, changes to your life. We'll see, I plan on having monthly goals next year. I'll discuss that in my next poorly written, poorly thought out post.

No comments:

Globally Ignored